Before you get started….
We would like to share the following safety tips with you (although this list is not exhaustive):
- Carefully read through the ingredients list included in your Subscription Box, to check for any allergens, warnings or special instructions included in relation to the ingredients.
- Please make sure you check the Checklist enclosed in your Subscription Box for the fresh ingredients and equipment you will require to complete the recipe.
- Always handle, store and prepare raw ingredients (such as eggs), safely and in accordance with current guidelines.
- Carefully follow any instructions given in relation to the storage and use of the ingredients (including “use by” or “best before” dates).
- Please seek expert medical advice if you have any concerns regarding allergens or specific ingredients.
- Take extra care when handling knives and other sharp implements. Always take precautions when using the oven or other heated equipment.
- Children must be supervised at all times when baking.
- If you share your bake with others, remember to advise them of any allergens or ingredients which might provoke an adverse reaction (such as nuts, dairy or wheat).
- The recipe included in your Subscription Box has been tested by a home economist, so we know it works. However, we can’t guarantee how your bake will look or taste, as this may vary depending on a number of factors outside our control (including, for example, your level of skill or the temperature or settings on your oven). You may, in certain circumstances, need to make adjustments to take account of those factors.
- The baking equipment or accessory included in your subscription box should only be used for the purpose for which that item of equipment or accessory is intended.
© The Great Product Exchange Ltd. 2020