We recognise the importance of environmental protection. This policy applies to all activities undertaken by us in relation to our production, sale and distribution of “The Bake Off Box” and impacts upon key suppliers and customers.
We are committed to working closely with our suppliers and service providers, pushing for ways to minimise the environmental impact of our operations. In particular, we will achieve this through our commitment to:
- Increase awareness of environmental issues not only within our own business but with our suppliers and our customers.
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations in the UK.
- Work with experts and specialists in the fields of environmental impact, to make our products as low impact and sustainable as possible.
- Regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice materials and techniques.
- Using recyclable and renewable materials in place of virgin products where possible.
- Involve suppliers and service providers to continually source the most environmentally friendly packaging available, which maintain the highest levels of food safety.
- Work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice, improve resource efficiency (including our use of water, energy and raw materials) and reduce waste generated.
For and on behalf of
The Great Product Exchange Ltd