Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions and the associated privacy notice before you enter the competition. By submitting an entry to the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition organiser is The Great Product Exchange Ltd, Unit 1 & 2 Kingsley Farm, Kingsley Road, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 4RF (“us/our/we”).
- Entrants must be UK residents over 18, not our employees (or members of their families) or employees (or members of their families) of Love Productions Limited, Channel 4 or anyone else connected with the competition.
- To enter the competition you must answer the competition question on our landing page at https://bakeoffbox.co.uk/pages/competition before the closing deadline. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- The closing deadline for the competition is 23:59 hours on 30th June 2021.
- Only one entry per person is allowed. Entries on behalf of another person or by the same person using multiple email accounts will not be accepted. Entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted. Only the first entry will be considered, subsequent entries will be disregarded. Each entry must include your name, email address and telephone number.
- The prize is: A 6 month subscription to The Bake Off Box
- We reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equal or greater value. The prize must be accepted as offered and is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for other goods or services. No cash alternative will be offered. We do not accept responsibility if the winner is not, for whatever reason, able to take up the prize.
- Entries received after the closing deadline will not be included in the competition. Incorrect or incomplete entries will not be included in the competition.
- We will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by us for any reason by the closing deadline, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions. Proof of transmission of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The competition winner will be selected at random by a computer from all qualifying entrants.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to the competition or refuse to award the prize to anyone who we believe is in breach of or has breached these terms and conditions. We may require you to provide proof of your eligibility to enter the competition.
- Our decision regarding any aspect of the competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted with a congratulatory email (using the email address provided on entry to the competition) by 17:00 hours on 1st July 2021 together with details of how to redeem the prize.
- If the winner does not respond to our congratulatory email within 5 days any later claim will not be valid. We reserve the right to re-select the winner at random from all other qualifying entrants.
- The winner may be asked to take part in free publicity surrounding their win but participation in such publicity is not compulsory.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or withdraw the competition where it becomes necessary to do so. We reserve the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notice but will attempt to notify you of any change by placing a suitable notice on our website.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law.